Wednesday, November 21, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING




I am Thankful for:
            For being fearfully and wonderfully made. (Ps 139:14)
   For being known since before I was fashioned in my mother’s womb. (Jer 1:5)
            For every good gift the Father of Lights has given me. (Jam 1:17)
            For the peace in my heart. (Col 3:15)
            For being fully alive shinning the glory of God. (St. Irenaeus)
            For my family and remembering my dad. (Fr. John J)
            For all my parishioners, former students, and brother priests.
            For all my friends, especially my North Jersey Boys!
            For all the good food and desserts, we get a pass on Thanksgiving!
            For being called to the Priesthood, awesome – great joy – and tremendous responsibility.
            For being a Notre Dame FAN!

And most of all for all of those who founded this great nation, who came here on a wild hope and prayer, for making this nation free – built not just on bricks and mortar, but on their very blood, thank you and may you forever rest in peace for your sacrifices and labors, God speed.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! FJ

No comments:

Post a Comment